DemarkQOctober 23, 2023 2023-11-17 5:59
1. What are the benefits of using NuFACE devices?
2. Who should not use NuFace?
3. How often should I use NuFACE?
4. How long does it take to see results with NuFace?
5. Should you use NuFace in the morning or at night?
6. Can I use NuFace without gel?
7. Can You Use NuFACE Mini Under Eyes?
8. Can NuFACE be used on all skin types?
9. Who Should Not Use NuFACE?
- Have an implanted electronic medical device (such as a pacemaker or defibrillator).
- Have active cancer or a history of cancer.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding. Have epilepsy or other seizure disorders.
- Have open wounds, cuts, or infections on the face.
- Have undergone recent facial surgery or procedures.